Gary Sweeny, Kristy Perez, and Kimberly Aubuchon are selling custom T-Shirts, including the Catelope (below) at a “T-shirt release party” on June 23 from 6-9pm at MBS Fitness next to the new Liberty Bar in King William. If T-shirts and fitness aren’t your thing, David Shelton Gallery (located right next door to MBS) is opening Up and Coming: 4 to Know featuring the recent works of Gabe Bernal, Megan Harrison, Nicholas Hay, and Corbin Spring at the same time.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015