The Dallas Architecture Forum presents “African American Architects in Dallas: Past Present Future”, on Saturday, March 26, 11:30am-4:30pm at the Nasher Sculpture Center. Admission, as at any event with “architecture” in its name, is pricey: $50 general admission, $35 for DAF & Nasher members and for UTA faculty and staff, and only $15 for UTA students. Speakers include founding members of the Dallas Chapter of the National Organization of Minority Architects, recounting a detailed all-day history of the city’s development through the 20th century.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015