LA arts administrator Ian Garrett is the new executive director of Houston’s Fresh Arts Foundation. Garrett, who co-founded LA’s Center for Sustainable Practice in the Arts started work on Feb 1. Look him over at a Spacetaker-sponsored meet and greet event at Boheme Cafe and Wine Bar this Thursday from 5-10pm. Meanwhile, former Fresh Arts director Mandy Graessle is taking a job a "director of buzz" for the Lemonade Day organization.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015