Artists Zach Moser and Eric Leshinsky have gone shrimping; their new endeavor, Shrimp Boat Projects has the duo working at shrimping out of Galveston bay under the umbrella of the Cynthia Woods mitchell Center for the Arts. Their residency is taking place aboard a shrimp boat in Galveston Bay. Moser was a co-founder of Workshop Houston; Leshinsky is a LEED accredited designer who founded GRAPH, a Baltimore-based environmental research office.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015