Houston art legend Bert Long, who passed out after a talk at the Galveston Arts Center and was hospitalized, is feeling beter and back at home. According to Long, "my heart stopped and I understand that only my pacemaker saved me." Long’s exhibition, Bert’s Red Book, of visionary works based on the Red Book of Carl Jung, opened during the January 22nd ArtWalk and remain on view through March 6, 2011.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015