The most complete skeleton of the pre-dinosaur Dimetrodon to be unearthed in 100 years is being uncovered in North Texas. Favored among kids for its enormous spinal fin and steak-knife teeth, and among paleontolists for it’s semi-reptilian, semi-proto-mammalian physiology, this latest and best skeleton was extracted from a dimetrodon-filled sinkhole, and will be displayed at the Houston Museum of Natural Science in 2012.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015