Like Glasstire, the Dallas Morning News is struggling to corral substantive info this holiday season; today they ran a piece about the Devil’s Rope Museum in McClean,TX. Located in a former bra factory in the former Route 66 town, it’s retired rancher Delbert Trew’s contribution to the life-support of McClean, drawing 100,000 visitors since 1990, or roughly 14 per day! Not to be confused with the barbed wire museum in Lacrosse, Kansas.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015