Like Glasstire, the Dallas Morning News is struggling to corral substantive info this holiday season; today they ran a piece about the Devil’s Rope Museum in McClean,TX. Located in a former bra factory in the former Route 66 town, it’s retired rancher Delbert Trew’s contribution to the life-support of McClean, drawing 100,000 visitors since 1990, or roughly 14 per day! Not to be confused with the barbed wire museum in Lacrosse, Kansas.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015