The UT-Dallas arts and technology program just got a $5 million anonymous donation to create endowed positions for research faculty. It’s the largest donation in the history of its School of Arts and Humanities. The contribution is being matched with $2.5 million from the University of Texas System which will go towards visual art facilities in the new 100,000-square-foot Arts and Technology Building.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015