What’s bright silver, searing orange, and weighs 6.5 lbs? Texas Artists Today, the recent mega-tome cataloging the creativity of the Lone Star State by PaperCity fine arts editor Catherine Anspon. Despite innumerable book signing events, (the next one on December 3 in Miami) there are some of the 3000 numbered copies still available (for $95), but you’ll need a Texas-sized coffee table.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015