On Friday October 29, the Joanna art space in Houston is holding a Halloween exhibition/event described as "drinks, art (6 artists, mostly good), music, food, fun, people, hayrides, postmodern tombstones, Joanna cups, love, life, dancing, hell room, conversations, fire, gambling, memories." 8pm-midnight 1401 Branard St. Bring Friendz!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015