Monday afternoon, a small fire started at Burnet High School, in Burnet either while an un-named art teacher was melting wax, or because of an overloaded extension cord, depending on your news source. The fire activated the ceiling sprinkler system, hundreds of students were temporarily evacuated, then went back to class as usual after the fire had been extinguished. No one was injured.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015