Friends and family of Barry T. Horn, slain former director of the Brownsville Museum of Art gathered for a Mass on the anniversary of his death on Saturday. Last October, Horn was found in his home, stabbed to death on the morning before the museum’s benefit gala. Ernesto Ivan Martinez, the 20-year-old man charged with capital murder for Horn’s death, is scheduled to go to trial in January.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015