Archeology fairs, demonstrations of native crafts and mock digs, Texas Archeology Month promises "something to inspire and amaze every would-be archeologist". First, there’s Caddo Culture Day on Oct. 2 at Caddo Mounds State Historic Site in Alto, then a mock excavation for children at Fort McKavett State Historic Site in Fort McKavett on Oct. 9 and Pecos Experience, an exploration of some of the most spectacular rock art in the world at the SHUMLA School in Val Verde County from Oct. 10–15.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015