Archeology fairs, demonstrations of native crafts and mock digs, Texas Archeology Month promises "something to inspire and amaze every would-be archeologist". First, there’s Caddo Culture Day on Oct. 2 at Caddo Mounds State Historic Site in Alto, then a mock excavation for children at Fort McKavett State Historic Site in Fort McKavett on Oct. 9 and Pecos Experience, an exploration of some of the most spectacular rock art in the world at the SHUMLA School in Val Verde County from Oct. 10–15.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015