It’s free day in the Houston Museum District TODAY, Saturday, September 25, from 10am-5pm. Free shuttle bus between 17 participating museums offering free general admission. Play Pirate Memory Game at the Children’s Museum, watch creepy, crawly creatures that live on your skin at The Health Museum, mapmaking at the Houston Center for Photography; free ice cream at Rice Gallery! Maybe the Menil will even trot out the Jean Tinguely lawn sprinklers!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015