MASS Gallery and the Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC) at UT, Austin have teamed up to present Methods of Entanglement this Thursday, September 9, from 7-10pm at the ACES Visualization Laboratory, 201 East 24th Street, rm 2.404a. The lab, usually used for scientific research, has some nifty hardware: Stallion, the highest resolution tiled display in the world; and Longhorn, the largest hardware-accelerated, remote, interactive visualization cluster. Digital artists including Leigh Brodie, Sam Sanford, Ali Miharbi, exCorporation, Duncan Malashock, James Willard Pierce, Robert Boland, Jeanne Stern, and Jenny Vogel, will present pieces making use of this unique resource.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015