The Menil bookstore will re-open on September first under the management of veteran art bookseller Paul Forsythe following a two-month renovation. The new store will include a children’s section, an ongoing display of local art that resonates with the Menil and, of course, books.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015