The art world’s Bernie Madoff, New York art dealer Lawerence Salander was sentenced to six to 18 years in state prison on Monday. Salander was convicted of stealing $120 million from clients, investors and Bank of America.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015