The art world’s Bernie Madoff, New York art dealer Lawerence Salander was sentenced to six to 18 years in state prison on Monday. Salander was convicted of stealing $120 million from clients, investors and Bank of America.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015