The arts had a over a billion dollar total economic impact on North Texas in 2009, according to a just released study by the Business Council for the Arts. But, as Peter Simek points out in D Magazine‘s Front Row blog, the construction of Dallas’s AT&T Performing Arts Center singlehandedly generated 2009’s positive growth.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015