The Pearland Chamber of Commerce will unveil a "permanent artistic monolith" created by Houston artist and gallerist Lori Betz at 4:30 on Thursday, July 15, as a prelude to its annual Patry on the Patio featuring food, cold beverages, music, and networking opportunities. The monolith, a tribute to Perland businesses, will be unveiled at 4:30 P.M. on Thursday, July 15, as a prelude to the annual Party on the Patio, from 5-7pm. The "bronze, aluminum" [sic] monolith will list major contributors, suppliers, and contractors who provided products and services at reduced prices for The Pearland Commerce Center. Betz is founder of Betz gallery in Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015