In an effort to curb illegal graffiti, San Antonio has initiated its Action for Art class, teaching graffiti artists legal and profitable ways to do what was once free and criminal. Jane Madrigal, an art professor for Our Lady of the Lake University will be warden of the the part open-enrollment, part court ordered community service sentence class which will re-paint a tagged west-side dam with a socially acceptable mural.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015