Go ahead, kick the man when he’s down: Thomas Kinkade, "the painter of light" whose empire of schlock has been kicking us in the eye for years, was arrested for allegedly driving drunk last friday night outside Carmel CA. Recently one of his companies recently lost a multi-million dollar judgment for fraud, and filed for bankruptcy protection.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015