Go ahead, kick the man when he’s down: Thomas Kinkade, "the painter of light" whose empire of schlock has been kicking us in the eye for years, was arrested for allegedly driving drunk last friday night outside Carmel CA. Recently one of his companies recently lost a multi-million dollar judgment for fraud, and filed for bankruptcy protection.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015