This year’s Frieze Magazine writer’s prize, a hefty £2000, will be awarded to scantily published (at least in print) new arts writers over 18. The deadline to submit a previously unpublished 700 word review of a recent contemporary art exhibition is June 25. This year’s judges will be philosopher and critic Boris Groys; writer and novelist A.M. Homes and co-editor of frieze magazine Jörg Heiser.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015