This year’s Frieze Magazine writer’s prize, a hefty £2000, will be awarded to scantily published (at least in print) new arts writers over 18. The deadline to submit a previously unpublished 700 word review of a recent contemporary art exhibition is June 25. This year’s judges will be philosopher and critic Boris Groys; writer and novelist A.M. Homes and co-editor of frieze magazine Jörg Heiser.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015