A videotaped confession by Ernesto Ivan Martinez, the 20-year-old man accused of the 2009 murder of former Brownsville Museum of Art Director Barry Horn, will be allowed as evidence at his trial in August, over defense objections that the confession was coerced and did not understand his rights.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015