Friday, April 16 & Saturday, April 17, Linking the Arts in Texas, a big ol’ statewide convention for staff and board members of nonprofit arts, cultural orgs of all sizes, conglomerates at the Hyatt Regency Downtown in Houston. Sessions on web marketing, leadership strategies and other businesslike topics, with an appearance by the itinerant Dan Cameron, curator of Prospect New Orleans.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015