Dallas’ Oak Cliff Art Crawl, to be held Saturday and Sunday, April 10-11, is trying something new this year: The Better Block Project will tranform the 400 Block of North Tyler St. into a people-friendly zone with two-day pop-up businesses. WIGWAM flower shop, Philosophia Cafe, and Rock, Paper, Scissors kids’ art studio will replace, or at least remediate notorious traffic on both Saturday and Sunday.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015