Dallas’ Oak Cliff Art Crawl, to be held Saturday and Sunday, April 10-11, is trying something new this year: The Better Block Project will tranform the 400 Block of North Tyler St. into a people-friendly zone with two-day pop-up businesses. WIGWAM flower shop, Philosophia Cafe, and Rock, Paper, Scissors kids’ art studio will replace, or at least remediate notorious traffic on both Saturday and Sunday.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015