Eight paid positions, made possible by the Eugene McDermott education fund are up for grabs at the Dallas Museum of Art next fall. The internships, intended for people interested in exploring a career in museum work, begin on September 7, 2010 and run for nine months. Four interns in the Museum’s Education Department, and four in the Curatorial Department will get $11,000-$13,000 to learn! Applications are due March 26, 2010.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015