Approximately 600 art jewelers and educators from around the world will be descending on Houston March 11-13, 2010 as the The 39th Annual Meeting of the Society of North American Goldsmiths comes to town. Part of the conference is exhibitions, and tonight artists, models, music, and extreme work for the body, combine for the "eXtreme exhibition in Motion," of jewelry paired with bustiers designed for the pieces by Houston Community College fashion students. 7:45pm tonight, Thursday, March 11, at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. Free.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015