The Dallas Architecture Forum‘s next FREE panel discussion is on Tuesday, March 9 at 6:30 p.m. at Dallas Center for Architecture, 1909 Woodall Rodgers Freeway, Suite 100. The topic is “On Collaboration.” Julie Cohn will lead the panel, focusing on how designers, architects and artists often function as de facto therapists, facilitating dialogue between clients, manufacturers etc. The Dallas Architecture Forum serves as an inclusive arena where people interested in and concerned with the built environment, non-professionals and professionals alike, may interact intellectually and socially.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015