From 6-8 pm tonight, Tuesday, February 9, Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts will hold the first of two Income Tax for Artists Seminar of 2010 at the Art League Houston’s education building. Michele Stanton, CPA will cover information on filing individual tax returns, hobby loss, filing the IRS Schedule C, and other tax issues related to artists and creative practice. FREE, but registration is strongly advised. The second seminar will be on March 6.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015