Community-based arts org San Anto Cultural Arts of San Antonio’s Westside has bought itself a new old building to replace the lime-green place on Chihuahua St. it has leased for the past ten years. The new building at 2120 El Paso St. is decorated with a San Anto sponsored mural, and after some rehab will be ready to move into in the Spring.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015