The Domain, 304-acre planned community billed as "Austin’s second downtown"is the subject of Recreating the Domain, a a set of downloadable artist-created recorded walking tours of the controversial north Austin development. Curated by music impresario Alex Keller, co-host of Commercial Suicide, central Texas’ longest-running radio show featuring experimental sound works, the project features contributions from composer Vanessa Rossetto, barista and filmmaker James Patrick Robinson, sound artist Christopher Petkus and composer Brent Fariss and artist Bill Bridges.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015