This Feburary, Texas Museums turn to thoughts of sea-sides; Houston’s MFAH is opening Sargent and the Sea on Valentine’s day (that’s Feb. 14 for loveless scoffers who probably won’t be interested in seascapes anyway). Meanwhile, The Lens of Impressionism: Photography and Painting Along the Normandy Coast opens a couple days later at the the Dallas Museum of Art.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015