The Dallas Contemporary, ever respectful of city building ordinances and not yet possessing the renovator’s holy-of-holies, a Certificate of Occupancy, has postponed its opening, and the press conference for that opening, both scheduled for today, Friday, January 8. They expect to re-schedule James Gilbert’s dramatic exhibition opening in a few weeks. Hopefully, the weather will be warmer!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015