Texas artists Annette Lawrence and Trenton Doyle Hancock are two of seventeen artists chosen to create a new work for the Jones Family Dallas Cowboys Stadium Art Collection. Lawrence’s Coin Toss spans a forty-five foot entrance lobby from wall to wall with a twist of steel cables. Hancock’s From a Legend to a Choir is a 40 x 100 foot mural populated by half-plant half-human mounds.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015