Texas artists Annette Lawrence and Trenton Doyle Hancock are two of seventeen artists chosen to create a new work for the Jones Family Dallas Cowboys Stadium Art Collection. Lawrence’s Coin Toss spans a forty-five foot entrance lobby from wall to wall with a twist of steel cables. Hancock’s From a Legend to a Choir is a 40 x 100 foot mural populated by half-plant half-human mounds.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015