Hey everyone: this Friday, Dec. 4 is Be the Ball, our annual holiday shindig co-hosted by Fresh Arts Coalition! Our legendary anti-gala this year celebrates Caddyshack and all things tasteless 80s/preppy/country club. We put together a fantastic, invitation-only auction of Texas artists and you can preview it (and pre-bid on it) here. Join us this Friday for a rocking party with the ultimate 80s dance music, live from Molly & the Ringwalds, and hooch galore, courtesy of our sponsors!!! And remember to Be the Ball, Danny.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017