With the first of four billboards featuring Korean artist Bahc Yiso’s We Are Happy (in, presumably, Korean) installed in Houston at highway 59 and Rosedale this weekend, and three more being installed today (59 and Buffalo Speedway, I-10 and Fowler and Fannin Street at Bell) and Karyn Olivier’s Inbound billboard project, will there be enough room for advertising in this city of billboards? Bahc Yiso’s billboards are part of the upcoming Your Bright Future contemporary Korean art exhibition at the MFAH.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015