This Friday, October 2, from 9am-1pm PDT (that’s 11-3 for us in Central time zoners) – The USC Annenberg School for Communication’s National Arts Journalism Project will be holding a first ever National Summit on Arts Journalism at USC Annenberg in Los Angeles. Five projects representing broad trends in the construction of the new media landscape will be presented before a live audience at the Annenberg Auditorium on the University of Southern California campus in Los Angeles, instantly streamed over the internet from www.najp.org/summit, and archived on the Annenberg website. For the virtually challenged, a public satellite screening of the event will be held at Fluent Collaborative 502 West 33rd St., Austin, TX.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015