This Friday, October 2, from 9am-1pm PDT (that’s 11-3 for us in Central time zoners) – The USC Annenberg School for Communication’s National Arts Journalism Project will be holding a first ever National Summit on Arts Journalism at USC Annenberg in Los Angeles. Five projects representing broad trends in the construction of the new media landscape will be presented before a live audience at the Annenberg Auditorium on the University of Southern California campus in Los Angeles, instantly streamed over the internet from www.najp.org/summit, and archived on the Annenberg website. For the virtually challenged, a public satellite screening of the event will be held at Fluent Collaborative 502 West 33rd St., Austin, TX.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015