Galveston Arts Center in Exile 2 presents IKE: the book by the Houston, It’s Worth It crew, appropriately enough in the storm-ravaged GAC’s latest temporary location at 2501 Market Street at Rosenberg (formerly Maceo’s). Billed as “a roiling reflection of the more communal aspects of the great storm for anyone who got wind-whipped that September weekend," it’s sure to be a collector’s item, and a portion of the proceeds of each book sale will benefit GAC’s reconstruction. Opening Saturday, August 22, 6 to 9 pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015