Sixty houston artists explore "inter-connecting parallel planes of existence" by contribution two 12×12 paintings to Parallel Universes, a collaborative installation and panel discussion on the impact of art on quantum physics, or the impact of quantum physics on art, or their mutual imact on something else at Houston’s Winter Street Studios this Friday, August 14, at 4 pm. It’s unknown whether there will be any physicists in attendance, but afterwards they’ve promised music by Harmonic Tonic, open studios, and a party until 10.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015