Artist Peter Coffin’s project “How to Sneak into a Museum Without Paying,” is a collection of drawings that show you how to do just that. The artist is working with Art Fag City to collect additional submissions for his “bookzine” to be published by Printed Matter. You can submit your own nefarious schematics to the site for possible inclusion in the project. Details here. Deadline is Thursday, July 30th.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015