Blowing in from the creators of HIWI, (Houston, It’s worth it) IKE: The Book indulges in a little disaster nostalgia, collecting pictures, testimonials, poems and diary entries about last year’s big blow. A portion of the proceeds from every book sold will benefit the Galveston Arts Center’s reconstruction, so pre-order your copy today!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015