Houston artists Dana Harper and Hana Hillerova are re-opening Sengelmann Hall, a 19th century dance hall and saloon in Schulenburg after performing a top-drawer renovation. With a Czeck bakery, resturant, biergarten, dancing, bees, and local produce farm stand, the polyglot enterprise is hoped by all to be a marvel of a historically sentive re-vitalization of a small-town architectural gem.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015