Bush Intercontinental Airport is getting a new sculpture by Houston artist Hana Hillerova. Titled "Houston can you hear me?", the piece, an array of twenty-four space-age, starlike clusters, will be integrated into the construction of the automated people mover station in Terminal A.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015