This Saturday, April 4, Mitch & Carolyn Cohen’s 1st Saturday Art Market populates its customary parking lot at 548 W 19th St., Houston, and it isn’t even hot yet! 50 artists, 37 booths, and loads of food, flowers, olive oil, candles, soap, psychics, face painters, and probably psychic face painters. Art, too. 11am-6pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015