This Saturday, April 4, Mitch & Carolyn Cohen’s 1st Saturday Art Market populates its customary parking lot at 548 W 19th St., Houston, and it isn’t even hot yet! 50 artists, 37 booths, and loads of food, flowers, olive oil, candles, soap, psychics, face painters, and probably psychic face painters. Art, too. 11am-6pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015