Houston’s Orange Show needs over 300 volunteeers, especially those on skates, to keep this year’s Art Car Parade rolling along. This evening, from 5-7 Tuesday, April 2, they’re hosting a happy hour at the Cedar Creek Bar and Grill, 1034 W. 20th Street in the Heights, to lubricate their new acqaintances into temporary servitude.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015