Prospect.1, the New Orleans biennial of contemporary art, may have generated a lot of publicity for the storm-wrecked city, but it was reportedly $1.1. million over budget, a gap painfullty closed with money scrounged by Donna Rosen, Prospect 1 board member, who says the biennial will carry no debt over to its second edition, Prospect.2, slated to open in 2010.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015