The Rothko Chapel presents screenings of two films by Udi Aloni at the University of St. Thomas’ Jones Hall (Yoakum Boulevard at Sul Ross Street) will be spiced with an appearance by the American-Israeli filmmaker sandwiched in between. Aloni’s Forgiveness, a psycho-political thriller about a young American Jew caught between three fathers, two nations, two women, and a ghost, and Local Angel, a 2002 documentary, have both "provoked strong reactions in the Middle East and internationally." Go figure. Sunday, March 8, 1 p.m. FREE!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015