The Center for Land Use Interpretation, Buffalo Bayou Partnership, and Aurora Picture Show present a drive-in screening of industrial films about oil at the site of a former junkyard on Houston’s Buffalo Bayou. They promise beer, tacos and free movies from 6-8 pm Feb 28 at 723 North Drennan Street, Houston. Matthew Coolidge, founder and director of the CLUI will give a warm-up talk beforehand.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015