Toby Kamps’ 2008 exhibition The Old, Weird America at Houston’s Comtemporary Arts Museum has received the “Best Thematic Museum Show Nationally” from the US section of the International Art Critics Association (AICA/USA). Valerie Cassel Oliver, also a curator at the CAMH, has been chosen for the 2009 fellowship program at the Center for Curatorial Leadership (CCL), which grooms curators for museum directorship.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015