Eric McCauley Lee, director of the Taft Museum in Cincinnati, will take over the helm at the Kimbell starting in March. The job has been sitting available for a year and a half. Click here for blogger Culturegrrl’s take on the pick.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017