Eric McCauley Lee, director of the Taft Museum in Cincinnati, will take over the helm at the Kimbell starting in March. The job has been sitting available for a year and a half. Click here for blogger Culturegrrl’s take on the pick.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010